Saturday, November 22, 2014

"If You Call Me A Sex Symbol You're Not Lying"

Artiste is 'Thankful' for his sexy body.
Flavour  




Flavour  play
Flavour

 (Instagram)
Nigerian highlife singer Flavour Nabania is all the rave with the ladies right now. The 'Ada Ada' singer recently released his albumThankful a few days ago.
Flavour has the ladies swooning over him, especially since he flaunty his banging body every chance he gets. In an Interview withPunch on November 22, 2014, he reveals why he loves to go shirtless often.
According to Flavour, "If I am not doing music, I love to work out and when I do that, I am confident enough to show my body on my social media accounts. If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying. I feel it is a good thing for people to believe in themselves and be confident. I believe in hard work and it shows in my music and the way I work out at the gym. I exercise a lot and take out time to keep fit and maintain my physique"
Flavour is very proud of his body and his lady fans out there thank him in anticipation to see more photos of him shirtless. Move over, Anna Ebiere, your man is wanted by many!
Source: Pulse.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

SENATORS ARGUE FIERCELY ABOUT SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

It is truly disheartening to observe the National Assembly engaging in heated arguments and misplaced priorities, particularly when the nati...