Saturday, November 8, 2014

Nasarawa top scorer attributes success to coach

Nasarawa United top scorer, Leonard Ugochukwu, is excited with his contribution to his club in the second round of the NPFL attributing the success to his coach.
Ugochukwu had a quiet campaign during the first round of the season, but is experiencing a turnaround in the second round of the league with nine goals to emerge club top scorer.
“I’m happy with way things have turned around for me in the second round of the league. I wasn’t playing regularly in the first round of the league which explains why I had a barren spell”, he told supersport.
However, Ugochukwu has attributed his present form to club coach, Mohammed Baba Ganaru.
“I must appreciate the contributions of the coach to my present form. He has given me the confidence to bounce back.
“I’ve even scored two goals each against FC Taraba and Bayelsa United, as well as a hat-trick against Kaduna United, all in the second round,” Ugochuchu said.
Ugochukwu started his football development at the famous Jos-based Aminchi Academy, which produced Nigerian international, Ahmed Musa, before heading for Plateau United.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SENATORS ARGUE FIERCELY ABOUT SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

It is truly disheartening to observe the National Assembly engaging in heated arguments and misplaced priorities, particularly when the nati...