Saturday, November 1, 2014

Okubor picks PDP governorship form

Delta State 2015 gubernatorial hopeful, Dr. Festus Goziem Okubor, on Thursday, picked the expression of interest and gubernatorial nominations of the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP. ).
Making this known on his face book page  Dr. Okubor stated: “Please join me to thank God for making it possible for me to collect the Expression of Interest and Gubernatorial Nomination forms to contest for the Governorship of Delta State, on the platform of PDP, today.
I go forth in the name of the Lord God Almighty, pledging to put the wellbeing of all Deltans first.
To my darling wife, lovely children, sweet mother and adorable siblings, in laws and friends, I promise to only earn a good name. I shall not bring shame or pain to you, God being my helper.”
News of his picking the forms send joy into the minds of his numerous supporters who expressed confidence in his emerging victorious as the true choice of Deltans for the governorship election.
See more at: Daily Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment

SENATORS ARGUE FIERCELY ABOUT SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

It is truly disheartening to observe the National Assembly engaging in heated arguments and misplaced priorities, particularly when the nati...